is the first book release by keynote speaker, executive business coach, and radio host Amy Walker.
As our society grows ever more individualistic and entitled, great leaders are harder to come by. Corporations, small businesses, entrepreneurs and network marketers need strong leaders to thrive. At the core of leading people is understanding them. Walk Your Talk: Take Ownership and Lead Like You Mean It will teach any aspiring leader these 4 crucial skills:
- What it takes to be a great leader. A great leader is not just a great technician. They are not just a great manager or trainer. A great leader has strong people skills, strong emotional intelligence, strong integrity, and the ability to lead in a way that others want to follow. Walk Your Talk will teach you how to break those traits down into a learnable model. Great leadership skills are developed with time and practice.
- Ownership: You are the commonality in all of your leadership challenges. You must understand yourself, your needs, and tendencies in order to effectively interact with others. Walk Your Talk encourages leaders at any level to take ownership of the results they have created in the past in order to create a better dynamic for the future.
- How to break down the behavior of your team members. People are the most challenging part of leadership. They are unpredictable. No two people are exactly the same. This is not another personality quadrant model that attempts to put people into one of 4 types. People are more complex than that. This book will teach you how to analyze and break down behavior, how to identify basic needs and core characteristics, and what your team members need from you as their leader.
- How to have the tough talks. Even the best leader and the best systems can be challenged during hard conversations. Walk Your Talk includes templates and scripts for how to have the challenging conversations. Using these scripts will take the heated emotion out of your challenging conversations to create simple and clear resolutions.
Leadership is a learn-able skill. Increasing personal leadership skills will enable readers to increase job satisfaction, earning potential and opportunities for growth.
Individual books may be purchased through Amazon beginning July 1. 2015 for $21.95.
However, you may pre-order the book in bulk for a discounted price NOW!
Just click on the number of copies you want below to place your order
- 10 copies for $189.50 (retails for $219.50)
- 25 copies for $375 (retails for $548.75)
- 50 copies for $650 (retails for $1097.50)
- 100 copies for $1000 (retails for $2195)
What others are saying
“Working with Amy has radically changed the way I run my business and deal with people. One of the most challenging parts of my business is dealing with the drastically different personality styles of team members, and Amy has given me practical, actionable tools for working with them all. I feel confident and equipped to handle whatever is thrown my way now.”
~Jill Winger www.theprairiehomestead.com
“Amy Walker has nailed it with “Walk Your Talk: Take Ownership and Lead like you Mean It”. In this surprisingly brilliant work, Amy demonstrates a unique ability to identify and effectively convey core issues and principles that mark leaders who are predictably on their way up. It isn’t just about what to do and how to do it; this book goes beyond that, by helping her readers see the bigger picture and empowering and motivating them to integrate her tips for predictable success. If you are ready to enjoy the benefits of being a great leader and leaving a remarkable legacy, this book is a must-read.”
~ Leslie Householder, author of The Jackrabbit Factor: Portal to Genius
“Amy Walker’s analysis of leadership is refreshing and relevant as she provides readers with valuable advice and tools needed to birth great leaders. Walker delves into core leadership components including integrity, intelligence, and instincts as she guides the reader through patterns that must be broken and shifts that must be embraced in order to strengthen a team’s overall vision. This book is a gem for anyone seeking to take ownership of the actions required for producing stronger, more effective leadership skills.”
~Cheryl Wood, international speaker, coach & empowerment champion
“Amy Walker has captured the fundamental elements of effective and productive leadership in “Walk Your Talk; Take Ownership and Lead Like You Mean It.” Amy removes the excuse by some that leadership is “just for a chosen few”. Amy has clearly reinforced her position of influence as a Leadership Expert in the personal and professional development space. This book is a must read for anyone aspiring to be or currently functioning in a leadership role. Amy has consistently “walked her talk” and now you get VIP Access to her Leadership Vault.”
~Dr. Stacie NC Grant Designer & Chief Destiny Designers University ®
Amy has done it again! “Walk Your Talk” is timely and a MUST for leaders to grab, absorb and act on immediately. This is not a “scratch the surface” guide; this is what it takes to organize your team and lead them to a higher outcome! Build a better leader and you build a better team! Take action on the principles Amy has expressed and you will Walk your Talk with a higher level of intention and watch as the results follow every step of the way. Learn from a Leader who knows this education from first-hand experience! Bulls eye, Amy!
~Kirk Duncan CEO 3 Key Elements
“I have personally seen Amy grow from a small start-up to a thriving company in a very short amount of time. I credit her rapid rise to her leadership capabilities. This book goes beyond the fluff and into nuts and bolts breakdown of behavior and personality characteristics that will give you many “ah- ha” moments in understanding your team as well as your own behavior. Her scripts for the “tough talks” in business are refreshing and effective. This is a must read for anyone in a leadership role.”
~Kim Flynn, CEO Kim Flynn Consulting